Why Choose Domestic Detailing
as Your Cleaning Company?
We know choosing a cleaning company for your home can be a hard decision. There are so many difference services. Over 50% of the clients we service, came from other companies in the valley. Here is seven reasons they have stayed with us year after year are listed below. We hope this will help you understand why Domestic Detailing has become the right choice for so many people in the valley.
1. All employees read, write and speak English.
- Our clients have told us repeatedly that this is important to them in reducing communication and cleaning problems
2. All our cleaning is guaranteed
- Just call within 24 hours and we will redo any item that is not to your satisfaction
3. High Quality Service is maintained through:
- Checklists which are left at every clean
- Random field inspections by managers to insure detailed cleaning and that customer needs are being met.
- Customer Evaluations
4. Live phone support for clients
- The office is staffed from 7 to 3 each day to ensure that we can be available to our clients for schedule changes, questions, and new service. One of the biggest complaints we have heard over the years is that clients can’t get help when they need it. At Domestic Detailing, we work hard to be there for you.
5. We are insured and bonded
- We have our insurance and bonding information on the web site so you can see it for yourself. In the valley there are cleaning service companies that advertise that they have insurance and bonding but can’t produce a copy if you ask for it. Remember, anyone can say they are insured but with Domestic Detailing you know that this is covered.
6. All Employees are “Domestic Detailing Certified” before they come to your home
- All employees are trained, drug tested, background checked, and cleared by Federal I9 review.
- Each employee’s performance and quality of work is evaluated at one week, one month, and ninety days from the day they are hired.
- Additional Team Leader and Performance Reviews are done throughout the year.
7. We have over thirteen years of honest dependable service to our clients .
- The average life of a cleaning company in the valley is less than two years. With over a decade of experience, you know that we’ll be there when you need us.